PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CHANGE FROM PREVIOUS YEARS, WE NO LONGER MEET AT CORONADO YACHT CLUB
Candelas on the Bay, 1201 First Street Coronado, CA 92118, located in the Coronado Ferry Landing. Parking is free.
Networking Breakfast: 8:30-9:00 AM
Program and Pitch: 9:00-10:00 AM
Caravan Tour: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Attendance is $5 (cash) and includes a hot breakfast and coffee. Newcomers are always welcome. Each pitch is free. Every week CREA will schedule a speaker to present on current topics. Each month will feature in order…
- Coronado Public safety update
- Real Estate related speaker
- Informative real estate topic led by affiliate
- Lender presentation on industry changes
Each meeting will start precisely on time. Attendance is $5 whether you arrive early for breakfast or not. We have a number of rules to keep the meetings on track.
- Pitches are limited to real property ONLY. Pitching a business or service is not permitted.
- The moderator will interrupt you if your pitch lasts longer than 30 seconds.
- All comments will be made in accordance with Federal Fair housing law.
- Disparaging remarks about other REALTORS, listings, or businesses will not be tolerated.
- Each individual is limited to 3 pitches per meeting.
- To be included on the tour sheet handed out at the pitch session, you must submit your tour open house on the MLS prior to 5:00 on the proceeding Tuesday. If you miss the deadline, you may still pitch, but you will not be on the sheet. For information on how to enter your tour on the MLS, see below.
- Rude or disparaging remarks towards speakers will not be tolerated.
- All actions at the meeting are to be conducted in accordance with the REALTOR Code of Ethics.
- Only licensed real estate professionals may pitch property. No friends or for sale by owner.
- Precise pitch and max 30 Seconds. Categories include Coronado listings on caravan, Coronado listings off Caravan, San Diego listings, Rentals, and buyer needs/wants.
- Please respect residents and condominiums that we visit. Please keep voices and noise to a minimum so that we may continue to be welcomed.
- Real Estate directional signs found in the public right of way will be removed by the City of Coronado. Confiscated signs will be stored at the Pubic Services Yard (619.522.7380); 101 B Ave
How to add your property to the caravan tour (prior to 1:00pm on Tuesday):
- In Paragon, Select the Listings icon from the Banner Menu
- In the Maintain menu,select Listings
- Input Listing Number or Property Address and click Search to locate your listing
- Locate the property in the list and click Select an Action
- A modal will open. Click Tour Listing and a window will open
- Click the green plus sign to add a date
- Enter the details for the open house
- Tour time is 11 am – 1 pm
- Indicate Tour #118
- Click Save