It is time to start thinking toward 2017 and we are seeking any interested members (Realtors only please) who are interested in serving on the Coronado Real Estate Association Board of Directors next year. Qualifications and links to application, and job descriptions are below.
Deadline for submission of applications is September 2, 2016 by 5:00 PM. Applications should be mailed or hand carried to CREA at 120 C Avenue #140, Coronado CA 92118 (SDAR Coronado Service Center).
Qualifications for Election as an Officer or Director of Coronado Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Must be a primary member in good standing whose dues have been paid
- Must have served on at least one committee or two task forces or special committees of CREA or another REALTOR Association
- May hold only one CREA office per term
- Must not be a member of any current officers/director’s family
- Must not have his/her license with the same broker as four other officers/directors at the timeof the election
- Must not serve more than three consecutive one year terms in the same officer position
- Must have electronic mail capabilities
- Must be available to serve on task forces and committees
- Officers must have served on the Board before (Directors may be new to the Board)